All sorts of things!
We are an active colony so we try to do as many different things as possible. We do activities inside our regular meeting place, go on day visits, and even have occasional sleepovers!
We play games, do crafts, make new friends, explore the outdoors, create things and eventually when the beavers become 8yrs, they move up to cubs.
Beaver Scouts like:
- Being creative – making things and singing
- Playing games
- Going on visits and investigating nature
- Learning about themselves
- Getting to know other people
- Discovering the worlds of science, nature and technology
- Exploring the natural and manmade world
- Caring – responding to the needs of others, the local and international community